Best heat transfer vinyl for t-shirts and fabrics: Alizarin Cuttable PU Regular- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- The absolute best heat transfer vinyl for t-shirts
- California65 certified: safe for use on clothing or accessories for children
- Long-lasting, won’t peel off your clothing
- Easy to cut and weed
Like I mentioned above, the best heat transfer vinyl for t-shirts is Alizarin heat transfer vinyl
Alizarin Cuttable PU Regular is the top iron-on vinyl for all sorts of fabrics, remaining a best choice for t-shirt makers and crafters alike. It applies at excellent stretchy and super soft hand touch, can be peeled cold, and is extremely durable in the washing machine for 100times. Plus, it comes in a great variety of colors!
Alizarin Cuttable PU Regular is one of the easiest HTVs to cut and weed. Alizarin offers exact vinyl cutter settings for the most popular machines (Cricut, Silhouette, Brother, Roland, Mimaki, Graphtec, etc), so every cutting machines you use, we will offer you relative cutting settings. It can even be cut with a laser cutter! Also, With our innovative hot melt adhesive line are suitable to transfer onto textiles like cotton, mixtures of polyester/cotton and polyester/acrylic, Nylon/Spandex etc by a heat press machine or home iron-on.
Cuttable PU Regular is easy to apply. Cuttable Heat Transfer PU Flex Regular can be used for lettering on T-shirts, sport & leisure wear, sport bags and promotional articles. It has high advantages in covering dark fabrics, never reveal the background color. And advise to use a 30° knife. It comes with clear directions to follow. It works well if you want to hot tack and layer different colors as well.
It is washable. You can wash for more than 100 times. it will not fall off or break no matter in cold or hot weather after you finish the transfer. After ironing, you can peel the backing off when it’s cold, so there are fewer ways to mess up your design!
Alizarin’s Cuttable PU produced according to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 standard, It is a flex film with special effect and with a heat sealing adhesive. We have California65 Certified which means it’s safe to use on clothing or accessories for children. It’s free of lead or phthalates that can hard growing babies and children
Alizarin has been producing quality heat transfer vinyl for decades. It’s a reliable brand, so you know you are always getting the same high-quality vinyl.
Alizarin’s Cuttable PU is long-lasting, and won’t wrinkle, crack, or peel off your clothing. It is durable enough to survive on clothing you just toss in a regular wash. It can even be dried in the dryer at normal settings.
There are so many different colors of Cuttable PU Regular, and I love that you can choose your own colors to make a bundle of regular or glitter iron-on vinyl. Hands down the best HTV vinyl.
- Simple to cut: Vinyl settings provided by Alizarin for all machines
- Good to cover: With strong covering than most other HTV
- Can be peeled cold after applying
- California65 Certified so it’s safe for decorating children’s clothing and toys
- Durable and long-lasting: can be machine-washed and dried on normal settings
- 22 different regular colors, plus 5 glitter, 15 premium, 3sun-light , 6 effect, 7 flocked, and 20 different patterns
- Roll width: 50cmor 60cm wide
- Sheet size: 50cmX25M regular HTV, 50cmX 15M glitter HTV
- Thickness: 0.09 mm (3.5 mils)
- Composition: PU (Polyurethane)
- Transfer temperature: between Cotton and Linen for regular iron, 330°F/165°C for heat press
- Transfer pressure: medium pressure
- Transfer time: 25 seconds
- Peel: cold
- Finish: semi-gloss
- Multi-Layed: yes
- Pressure-sensitive backing: yes
- Blade: 30°C
- Alizarin gives clear directions for all parts of the iron-on process
- Easy to cut, weed, and apply
- Great for t-shirts and other fabrics
- Lasts for a long time, through 100 washes
- Reliable manufacturer of heat transfer vinyl
- Incredibly variety of colors, patterns, and textures
- More expensive than cheap brands
- Come in wide customized rolls
If you want to learn more about our Alizarin iron on marker transfer paper, just feel free to contact us:
Southeast Asia & Australia，
Post time: Aug-29-2022